Photo Retouch Photoshop
This project received 70 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $90 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We just completed a photo shoot, and need to have about 65 JPG photos retouched.
The retouching is quite simple:
1. The ceiling, backdrop and floor we used for the photos have visible joints on them. These lines need to be removed without negatively affecting the main image and without making the backdrop look strange.
2. Many of the photos are a little bit underexposed. We need to increase the brightness to obtain clear, normally lighted image with normal colors and white background. No color correction is needed.
3. About 20% of the photos have shadows from the flash, these shadows need to be removed.
4. About 10% of the photos are more than 5 degrees off of level and need to be straightened.
5. About 20% of the photos need to be retouched to remove ceiling or adjacent surfaces.
6. We need to obtain one set these photos in the same size, quality and resolution as the originals.
7. In addition, we need to obtain one set of photos which are cropped and re-formatted to 600px wide x 720px high, JPG optimized for web and devices with a file size between 50kb and 80kb.
8. You will not be paid if the results of your work are not fully satisfactory.
a. provide us one retouched full-size and one 600 x 720 as described above based on the attached sample photo so that we can judge your work. One sample is supplied below, retouching flash shadows, brightening and removal of lines in floor and background. Please use this to show us how well you work. We will NOT consider any bids which do not include this sample work.
b. provide us with an overall bid for the project, assuming 65 photos. You may assume the attached photo is a bit more difficult than average for the photos we need.
Your bid will be judged upon:
1. the quality and appearance of the retouched sample photos in both the full-size and the 600 x 700.
2. the total price. We do not care how many hours you work, just the price per photo and total price.
3. your references and ratings on [url removed, login to view]
Good luck with your bidding!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online