Photo editing - Furniture
This project received 57 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $50 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Hello aspiring Freelancers,
We are a small business gearing up to launch an online furniture store. Key to our launch and overall success is developing quality photos for our product range. This will require various edits of photos over the course of our journey. We would be looking at continuing a partnership with the successful candidate should this project prove fruitful.
-Statement of work-
This project requires various edits to ~34 pre-taken photos. Five types of edits are required:
1. Remove cord from photo (~1 photo): Remove cord from bottom left hand corner and blend with background.
2. Remove dust and marks from glass (~1 photo): Remove dust particles and marks on glass. This needs to look natural.
3. Remove white stripe in wall (~1 photo): Remove the white vertical stripe on the wall and fill in with solid wall colour.
4. Create a white background (~31 photos): Requires the replacement of the existing background with a neutral white.
Photos: Each photo must be saved in high definition to enable sufficient magnification of the item without major degradation of the image quality. All photos must be saved in ".jpg' format. All photos are to be saved with the same horizontal and vertical dimensions (e.g. square)
Tools and technology: We will provide links to photos via Dropbox. It is assumed the successful candidate will have access to the appropriate programmes required for editing (e.g. adobe photoshop etc)
Timing & milestones: Completion of the project is required within three days of the project award date. It is critical that communications remain open, timely and transparent throughout the project to ensure we hit our overall deadlines. So if you have a question/concern, raise it sooner rather than later! We are nice people, we won't bite!
To sum up, we are looking for someone who delivers on time, with quality and maintains open and transparent communications.
We are looking forward to seeing your responses!
JB & Team
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online