Photoshop editing of photographs : clean up walls and floors - repost 2
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $274 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have a job which requires some skill, cleaning up the walls and floors in photographs we did of rock climbing centre.
You need to be very good at Photoshop and following the directions given below, and in the EDITING GUIDE images (in the Dropbox folder).
- No color correction is required. DO NOT change the colors of the images
- Only clean up the wall and floors. That means removing marks and stains
- Do not lose the texture and colour of the wall and floor.
-The walls need to look realistic, so keep the shadows and holes in the wall. Do not replace them with a fill background.
- Remove the small plastic tags hanging from underneath the climbing holds in the wall.
- Any other directions as shown in the EDITING GUIDE images (in the Dropbox folder)
There are 14 images for this project in total.
If you want to be considered, complete the test image at the Dropbox link below, and send it back to me here on Freelancer :
[url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online