We have a job which requires some skill, cleaning up the walls and floors in photographs we did of rock climbing centre.
You need to be very good at Photoshop and following the directions given below, and in the EDITING GUIDE images (in the Dropbox folder).
- No color correction is required. DO NOT change the colors of the images
- Only clean up the wall and floors. That means removing marks and stains
- Do not lose the texture and colour of the wall and floor.
-The walls need to look realistic, so keep the shadows and holes in the wall. Do not replace them with a fill background.
- Remove the small plastic tags hanging from underneath the climbing holds in the wall.
- Any other directions as shown in the EDITING GUIDE images (in the Dropbox folder)
There are 14 images for this project in total.
If you want to be considered, complete the test image at the Dropbox link below, and send it back to me here on Freelancer :
[url removed, login to view]
37 freelancers are bidding on average $304 for this job
Hi, Please see your PMB for quality of work and more details about our skills and expertise. I have read your given core description of project, we will try best and I m sure give best results. Many Thanks Uzma