Retouch 50 stock images
This project was successfully completed by lucidlynx for $95 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
I would like 50 stock images retouched.
Original images are in Canon RAW format. Final images need to be in 16 bit TIFF format.
Color space is aRGB.
All images are of people or groups of people.
Background and settings vary from indoors to outdoors to studio.
Retouching needs to be very light - making people look their best, but natural.
What I need done:
- basic retouching (skin and imperfections) - no excessive skin smoothing or glamor retouching.
- evening out skin tones (highlights and shadows)
- lighten dark circles under eyes (if necessary)
- isolation (when shot on white background)
- brightness/contrast correction
- shadow correction
- whiten teeth and eyes (if necessary) - not overdone
- correct/enhance color
- blemish removal (if present)
- scar removal (if present)
- cleanup image (remove spots or distracting elements)
- trademark/logos removal (if present)
What I don't need done:
- Any resizing or cropping
- Any sharpening
- Any special effects or filters
- Overdone skin smoothing
- Any liquifying
I have uploaded 3 samples images to retouch here: [url removed, login to view] . You do not have my permission to use these images for anything other than submitting a bid. Please do your best of retouching these images to the specifications above.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online