Create 3D Low Poly Trees from High Resolution source
- Status Completed
- Budget $200 - $300 AUD
- Total Bids 28
Create low poly tree models from high resolution source material provided.
- You will be provided with high resolution tree model and texture sets suited for rendering.
- There will be 9 individual tree models per model set.
- These model sets will need to be optimised/ re-modelled into low poly models/textures suitable for use in a game engine.
- We will need two levels of detail created for each tree model, a “high” and a “low” LOD.
- High LOD's will range from 200-500 triangles and 1x2048x2048 texture
- Low LOD's will range from 6 – 12 triangles and 1x2048x2048 texture
- Example completed 3dsmax files and specifications doc will be provided as a guide for the desired end result.
Budget: $200-$300 per model set (9 models per set, high and low LOD = 18 models)
Initially we'd like 4 sets completed in one week with more work to follow soon after.
Please send a link to examples of previous work with your application.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online