Photorealistic luxury interior renders (residential: bedroom, living room, dining room/hospitality: hotel, lobby, room/office, restaurant, retail)
1. 2 different bedrooms settings
2. 2 different living rooms settings
3. 2 different dining rooms settings
4. 2 different hotel rooms settings
5. 2 different offices settings
6. 2 different lobbies settings
7. 2 different restaurants settings
8. 2 different retail settings (i.e. fashion store, jewelry store, handbag store, etc.)
Each setting needs to be different with different materials, furnitures and décor.
16 Total Renders
You will supply the scenes of the above (these scenes do not need to be completely new or made up they can be from your own database, the most important thing is the render looks like a photo). I will supply you with several wall panels to add to these 16 different scenes. Send me a screen shot or low resolution render and I will mark up where these tiles will go.
- 16 Renders with different scenes as described above and the different wall panels that are at high enough resolution to be printed on an A4 Sheet ([url removed, login to view] Sheet)
- 16 original 3d files of each scene (preferably Vray or Maxwell), lighting scene etc.
- any corresponding photoshop files
Preference will be given to those that already have an interiors rendering portfolio
94 freelancers are bidding on average $5682 for this job
DAN Visual studio team (architects and industrial designers) is interested and ready to take a chance to collaborate with you. Please, check PM for details. www.danvisual.com
Dear Sir I am an architect. I am interested to do this job. I am expert in 3ds max, AutoCAD, Google sketch up and V-ray. Please Check PM for more detail. Thank you Sabuj