Project Concept for Emergency LED light
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $359 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for a product concept designer with experience in working with LED lighting products. Our idea is for an emergency light that hangs on the wall during normal hours, but during an emergency or black out, the handle will allow it to be carried around much like a lantern. The designer will just be doing the conceptual models with dimensions and proposed materials for the OUTSIDE. Our engineers and manufacturers will handle the internal designer for wires, chips, and placement for inner components. We just require a conceptual rendering for the outside.
What our requirements for the product to have:
- Must be white
- enough room to house 40-50 LED's
- no requirement for size, just want cost effectiveness, optimal for emergencies, and room for heat dissipation
- A 3D image wireframe, with proposed material rendering
- All PDF drawings with dimensions. (marked with the material they want to use)
(Please look at the picture I attached as a reference to what we are looking for with design)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online