1) You must have good English and Italian translation skills
2) You must have basic Photoshop/Image editing skills skills.
3) YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO GOOGLE DOCS & KNOW HOW TO USE IT
1) We will share with you 10 Google docs pertaining to 10 flash games.
2) You must translate all text duplicated in red.
3) You must also provide a translated version of each screenshot (edited using any image editing software and inserted into Google Doc).
4) ALL DATA FOR EACH GAME MUST STAY IN THE ORIGINAL GOOGLE DOC FILE
The attached file ([url removed, login to view] Traffic Chief Italian Done) is a PDF version of one of our game files. Please look at this to understand the type of translation that we require, in text and image form. I will only accept bids from people that have fully read and understood the project. If you wish to be considered then please message me quoting the five-numbered 'GAME ID' of the file.
1) Our games vary in size, some a very small and some are big.
2) Some have 1 or no levels and some have 20+ - Games are assigned randomly.
3) Everything must be completed to a very high standard ensuring all text is translated correctly and precisely as well screenshots edited.
4) This project is for 10 games but our game catalogue is always expanding. You will get more projects if first is successful
5) All works will be proofread by native Italian speaker inside our office.
6) Payment has been formulated using average parameters for whole project. ($5 per game)
Spammers will not be tolerated. If I don't receive the message required then I won't consider your bid.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $54 for this job
Game ID: 19564 My name is Matteo Sanna and I am an Italian native speaker, translator and developer. I can assure a perfect work. Best regards. - Matteo 'ClouF' Sanna
I can easily do this. Native Italian with very good English skills at your service. We can re discuss the price together. Meanwhile i wish you a good day. Best regards, Daniel.
I can finish this job in 2(max 2 and a half)days without having any problems with it, also I've already translated a couple of games locally(for some real life friends)