Adobe CS5 Master Suite Skills Mentor Needed.
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $20 USD / hour
Adobe CS5 Master Suite Skills Mentor Needed. I am an [url removed, login to view], C# Web Developer with a database and programming background. I am involved in putting a team together to design, develop and maintain websites. Some sites will be developed using CS5 Master Suite. Those sites will be non-shopping cart, simple sites. I will also be delivering more complicated Ecommerce sites based on NOPCommerce where I will be using more of my programming skills, etc. I need someone who is an expert in CS5 Master Suite products, with a focus on Dreamweaver, Flash, Flash Catalyst and Photoshop. I require this person to be able to perform hand-holding through my learning curve with these products. I do want to be able to do the work myself using these products, but require that this person be ready to answer my questions and give me pointers when I get stuck. As my skills improve I will be able to perform more of these design and development tasks independently with the help of this mentor. Work volumes will also be increasing as my skills increase. I would like to look to this person to be able to perform additional design and development work using CS5 products as my business grows and I begin to have to spend more time marketing and less time designing and developing.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
PC, Windows 7, Adobe CS5 Master SuiteGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online