Implement a dynamic drawing of a futuristic dash board
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
- We have a device relaying information from an engine to the iPad / iPhone
- Those information must be dynamically displayed in a GUI view, typically a dashboard (see attachment for our current design)
- Build a view and a controller in order to draw the gauges accordingly to the data provided by the device.
- Dynamically draw some labels and gauges colors according to a specification file.
- The view will be in Objective-C
- The font is a custom one (I will provide it)
- Minimum iOS version 5
- There is currently 3 layers, only 2 must be drawn
1. The Needles (M and F) including the front values (in white)
2. The Board with gauges. This is an image with alpha values where we will have to draw the gauges behind
3. The gauges themselves, they are actually only simple rectangles with gradient, the shadow is done by the over layer.
- As the values are subject to move, using core animation will be mandatory
- Gauges in a dangerous level will have to flicker at around 1hz.
More technical information as well as all the material (font and current photoshop file and / or the layers as .png) will be provided.
- Good skills in GUI is required
- Clean code (the overall project is not very difficult but you should know how to use a custom font and how to use core animation)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online