Transform cakephp site into Ruby on Rails
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1826 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Need a RoR developer with sound knowledge of the framework, and also comfortable with (HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Ajax, Jquery, ecommerce as well Responsive design) to re-write a recently developed beta site that has been developed on cakephp.
1. The site does not have users yet since it is not been launched.
2. It has database (php, Mysql)
The reason i am looking to rewrite the whole site on RoR is because i had developers taking off where others had left to enhance few new features and got real messy, time consuming and costly as each developer puts the blame on the previous one and offer to re-write codes already been paid for.
So i decided to start all over again with clean & up-to-date coding language.
After talking to few developers, the site should be done within 10 days since the site's layout design already exist.
All interested developers should send the Skype username with their bid for further discuss.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW :
1. No advance or milestone payments, as full task payment will be paid on delivery since i do not want to go through the same problem that one starts and other takes over.
2. If the awarded developer deliver the task on the agreed deadline, he/she will be granted ongoing tasks each week.
THIS TASK IS FOR FREELANCERS ONLY, I DO NOT DEAL WITH COMPANIES.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online