A Presentation (preferably YouTube) for Crowdfunding pitch- Idea Attached with this job Description
This project was awarded to eLeopard for $221 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am preparing for a Crowdfunding campaign. I am attaching a presentation that I have prepared to help you understand my goals-to-meet.
What I want from you:
1. Based on the presentation attached, please develop an animation video or cartoon video so that the public QUICKLY understands the following:
a. Who I am
b. What I want from them.
c. What I plan to do with the money raised
d. My financial target for my new business
e. Also stress on the fact that those contributing to my crowdfunding campaign will receive AWESOME PERKS (The last thing to be mentioned in the video)
2. The cartoon or animation should have a smooth music and narration from a female voice.
3. The video must be LESS than 60 seconds. Please begin your bid with "confiance" so that I know that you have read my job description completely :-)
4. The ending image should be that of the logo and website address of CreativeInsight (Logo and website address in the presentation).
Any ideas and suggestions are welcome. Feel as free as possible to reply back with any queries.
Thanks for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online