I need a 3D model of a selected piece of clothing (the coat from the attached picture), textured, and rigged according to my specifications. The piece of clothing needs to be done in 5 different sizes (human models for the 5 sizes will be provided). This requires shaping the clothing around the human models using Zbrush.
This job requires a developed artistic eye for detail and an intermediate knowledge of the game-art workflow.
You must have extensive knowledge with
- Maya 2011+
- Photoshop CS4+
- Baking Maps (AO and Normals only)
- Rigging in Maya (will provide skeleton with basic rigged human)
If completed work is as expected and professionalism is maintained, there will be much more work available
Payment will be in milestones throughout the project in the beginning, middle, and end
- The beginning is 15% upfront (only if you have done work on the site before) with the rest after the modeling phase. If you haven't done work on the site before, then the first milestone is only after the modeling phase.
- The middle of the project is after the texturing phase.
- The end is the completion of the project.
I will only interview applicants with a strong extensive portfolio and completely fluent in English.
I expect no longer then 1-2 days for the completion of the project, though this is not a requirement it is preferred.
*Please include a personalized cover letter, any generic cover letters will not be considered.
*Please include the time you feel it would take for you to complete the attached photo.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $295 for this job
I am skilled 3D modeler, looking for interesting projects. I am looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. Please see my website http://3dstarmodels.com.