3D modelling and photorealistic rendering
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
- Total Bids 43
I want 2D realistic images of furniture to be made. Sample Pic will be given and from that image high photo realistic images from all the angle will have to be made. Process to be followed will be decided by you.
“Scope of Work” :-
1. I will give you 50 “Designs” (unique furniture images) and you will create 700 “Photorealistic Images” (Rendered Image from different angle which look like a photo). So for 50 "Designs" there will be 50 x 14 = 700 “Photorealistic Images”.(14 “Photorealistic Images” per "Design")
2. Each image will be photorealistic. And images should be like on website - www.urbanladder.com.
3. Each “Design” will have 7 “Photorealistic Images” without “External Objects” (Show-pieces to decorate the furniture like flower vase, bedcovers, pillow covers etc.) and 7 with “External Objects”.
4. Along with “Photorealistic Images” of “Design” you will send “Source Files” (Core files of software used for “Design”) of each “Design” for our records.
5. In-case there will be any changes required you will do the changes according to me.
“Terms of Payment and Conditions”:-
1. There will a first milestone of 140 “Photorealistic Images” [url removed, login to view] Payment will be released after 40 X 14=560 “Photorealistic Images” renders are completed and accepted by me.
2. As work will progress same “Scope of Work” and “Terms of Payment and Conditions” will remain same.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online