Bulk crop, rename and save images
This project was successfully completed by sa007 for $250 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In7 days
There are approximately 10,000 images of paintings from auction catalogues, photographed with a digital camera. The steps required are:
1. Using Photoshop or similar, open the image, and if required rotate 90 or 180 degrees.
2. Rename and save the image to the number underneath or next to the image eg [url removed, login to view]
3. If necessary click Enhance/Autocontrast
4. Crop the image back to the borders.
5. Save the image and repeat the steps on the next image.
This is a mechanical task and I've found that around 100 images an hour can be processed. Attached are 4 sample images so you can see what is involved.
Please quote based on per 1,000 images.
When returning the cropped and renamed images notify us of any that could not be renamed because the number was unreadable or absent.
Images will be supplied in batches of 500 to 600 at a time. Sufficient funds will be placed into a Milestone Payment account to cover each batch before uploading. Payment for each batch will be calculated on the per image amount by the number of images in each batch.
The job is not urgent - up to two weeks per batch.
The images can be uploaded and downloaded of images available via FTP
We reserve the right to terminate the job at any time if we deem the work to be unsatisfactory for any reason.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online