You will need to cut products out from the background in Photoshop. With the photo that is cut out you should create two files, one a psd and one a 90% quality jpg. The names of the files you create should be the same as the original file. You may delete the original files when you are done with them.
* White background layer
* Cut out photo on top layer
* The pixels around the cut out photo should be cleared, not filled with white
* Canvas expanded 20% horizontally and 30% vertically from the product (i.e. trim, then resize canvas)
* The product that is cut out should be its original size—it should not be scaled down.
* Same composition as the PSD
* 90% quality
* Scaled down to 3000px wide
* Photos where the product runs out of the frame of the photo should not have their canvas expanded and they should not be cropped. The aspect ratio and composition should remain the same.
* Photos where the products are slightly crooked should be straightened up.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
welcome bro iam an egyptian designer i have a great experience in this field i will do that for you - lets start work ;) No Milestone :) Please Check PMB Thank you in advance.