Photo Retouching / Photo Restoration
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 67
Thank you for taking the time to read about my project!
I do have about 80 photos that I will scan at a "high" resolution, around 600dpi.
Most photos are Black&White, some are color.
Some have parts of the photo missing, others seem to be copies of other photos and show "lines" in the photo from copying.
The color-images will have to be color-adjusted...
Reason why I am posting this project and am not working on it myself is, that I am very pressed for time and don't have the time to get them done in time, so I am asking all the >professional< Photoshoppers on here for help.
Digital files will be sent to you via [url removed, login to view] (I will need your email-address for this)
Your task will be to
1) provide top quality results (if you're doing this work as a hobby you might not be the right person)
2) let me send you 1 (one) test-image via [url removed, login to view] (this is a FREE service for file-transfer)
3) cleanup this digital image and use all your professional knowledge with Adobe Photoshop
4) feel free to put a "watermark" on your finished digital file
5) do NOT reduce it in size and send a .zip-file of the digital image back to my email address using [url removed, login to view]
6) your bid MUST be equal or below $[url removed, login to view] per picture.
7) Milestone-payment can be made...
Your bid for 80 pictures should not be much higher than US$280!
If you prefer an FTP-option over [url removed, login to view], please let me know
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Any further questions that might arise while you're working on the project after it was assigned to you, will be answered.
Thank you very much.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online