Product Images Localization
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 27
We seek a Photoshop assistant to localize our product images (see attachment) into two languages... and more languages later, if the project is delivered correctly. Understanding of Photoshop layers is a MUST for this assignment!
- All products are already layered files in Photoshop.
- New ”languages" will be delivered as 1-1 outlined text in Illustrator files.
- "Text" must be copied and pasted into Photoshop and replace the already existing "text" layer.
- Layer effects must be preserved.
- The layers are flattened and new images saved as a 300 dpi image file.
- The image files must be named in the same name structure as used on our website.
- All images can then be resized to web use, using an Automated Batch action.
For each language you must deliver 110 product images, in three versions - a 300 dpi file for print and a large and a small 72 DPI preview for web use. The final layered Photoshop files should also be returned.
The estimated production time is 8 hours pr. language (16 hours in total for this job).
NOTE: We will have full ownership of all data and artwork. All artwork, images and designs is our property and copyright and may NOT be resold, reused, distributed or posted anywhere!
Let the bidding begin!
RasmusGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online