As you can see, there are two different photos for each eyewear.
Things to do,
- Color correction and white balance
- Cropping eyewear from background
- Putting eyewear to total white background
- Adding fake shadows where frame touches to the ground (front and temple tips)
- Deleting & Retouching lenses on the frames (get rid of reflections)
Please see the sample photos.
!!!This is just a part of a project. Please only bid if you can do around 250 images later!!!
96 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
For this project how many photos do you need to edit? Would you like to have a chat please? Please leave a message so we can have a chat. Would be grateful to have a chat. Thanks
Hi there - I'm Alex. Why me?? because unlimited revisions until 100% satisfaction If you'd like to view my previous work, take a look at my Freelancer Portfolio. [url removed, login to view]