Retouch for Sunglasses - Photoshop
This project received 98 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $36 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
As you can see, there are two different photos for each eyewear.
Things to do,
- Color correction and white balance
- Cropping eyewear from background
- Putting eyewear to total white background
- Adding fake shadows where frame touches to the ground (front and temple tips)
- Deleting & Retouching lenses on the frames (get rid of reflections)
Please see the sample photos.
!!!This is just a part of a project. Please only bid if you can do around 250 images later!!!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online