2D artwork for a Pirate game
- Status Closed
- Budget £750 - £1500 GBP
- Total Bids 9
Talented artist required to produce character and terrain art assets for a 2D mobile phone strategy game.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Looking at bids no more than 1000 pounds. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The art style is described in detail in the two .doc files attached. PLEASE READ!
The bidder must have:
- Creative skills and experience in creating sprite art and animations
- Good communication skills as you will have questions to deliver successfully
During or prior to bidding:
- Please send examples of work to show off you are capable of delivering the artwork
- All 2D art work to be provided in png format with alpha channel
- Sprite tiles in png are 64x64 resolution
- Sprite anims can be provided as png sequences or texture sheets of no more than 2048x2048 size
- Character anims for idle, walk/run and use weapons is required and must be no less than 8 Frames per anim.
- Movement anims for walk/run for different 8 directions N,NE,NW,W,E,SE,SW and S.
- All source files to be included (e.g. psd/.fla/... if you use flash make sure scene document size are set to
64x64 size so that export to png sequence is easy)
Only original work no plagiarism, by undertaking the work you pass the intellectual property to us.
I am looking for a long term collaboration as my company is making many games with similar requirements
Happy bidding, if you have any questions please DO ASK!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online