Re-draw an existing logo
This project was successfully completed by raziaumer13 for £18 GBP / hour in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£18 - £36 GBP / hour
Completed In1 day
Redraw a logo Our client has a logo in JPEG format and we need it as a transparent PNG, EPS file and layered PSD. It's important that we can change the background the logo is on, so therefore we'll need to be able to use colour overlays on the layers.
We'd like somebody to recreate the logo as it looks in the attached jpeg. I have also attached the graphic that the circle is based on. I am not too sure what the typeface is for this, but a close match will be fine.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
- How To Choose The Best Cursive Font For Your Design Project
- Number Fonts: The 15 Best Fonts To Display Numbers
- How To Make A Basic Cursive Font In Adobe Illustrator
- How To Draw A Caricature Using Adobe Flash CS6: Donald Trump Caricature
- How To Draw A Cartoon Character Using Adobe Photoshop CS6: Joker Cartoon
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online