Closed

find/upload product images

Hi, I need someone to upload about 3000 images to products in my shopping cart.

You need to find the product image using the product name, and make the product image 400x400.

You then have to upload the images. I will show you how.

I know a lot of work is involved so the budget for this project is 1500. It will take a couple of weeks probably. I will pay you 35% milestone once you have uploaded 300 products. I will pay you the remaining 65% once you are done.

Kenny

Skills: Photoshop

See more: find product image, 48 images, 300 images, product uploaded, product images, photoshop product images, kenny, find photoshop, need product name, show product images, find name product, photoshop product image, find products, upload 3000 product, need someone upload products, upload photoshop image, image upload pay, cart upload images, upload images cart, upload products cart, upload product images cart, image upload cart, cart product images, upload image pay, upload images product virtuemart

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Canada

Project ID: #4654042

40 freelancers are bidding on average $1679 for this job

raheeqfaizi

i can start immediately so please accept my bid.

$1500 USD in 11 days
(309 Reviews)
7.1
alone4all

I am interested in your project, Check PMB Thanks.

$1500 USD in 30 days
(109 Reviews)
5.7
MissClaire

Ready to work. Please, check your PMB.

$1555 USD in 20 days
(23 Reviews)
4.9
difan016

Expert product uploader team here kindly check my feedbacks did such as work Regards, Sultan

$1500 USD in 10 days
(88 Reviews)
4.8
caroline18

Hi Kenny please check PM I am sure you will not look further and award us the job.

$1500 USD in 30 days
(2 Reviews)
3.9
benfreelancer

Hi, I have done a similar project like this before and I found it very easy to do. Please check PM for more details.

$1666 USD in 10 days
(5 Reviews)
3.9
vectorcoder

Hi Kenny, Its quite easy job for us, because we expert in photoshop and have 7+ year experience in web development. We shall provide you accurate results. Let start this project with us. Thanks.

$1505 USD in 30 days
(2 Reviews)
3.6
wasimk716

Hi, i will give you best quality output at optimal price so that you get maximum satisfaction and we earn long term relationship with you. thanks

$1500 USD in 15 days
(16 Reviews)
3.6
NoLogo

Hi, let start this project. ready to start immediately...

$1500 USD in 21 days
(13 Reviews)
3.5
Predan

Hello sir , please check your inbox . Thanks

$1500 USD in 20 days
(7 Reviews)
3.3
shahidmughal

Sir, i accept your 1500 US$ rate and let's start.I have 8 years of experience in graphics designing, manual retouching skin work to manipulation, using now PS 5.0, Adobe digital Light room 4.0. image for printing, mag More

$1500 USD in 5 days
(3 Reviews)
3.1
ElizaRabiniuc

I am ready to start working for you. I know Photoshop very well, so I am very efficient. Thank you!

$1500 USD in 10 days
(1 Review)
2.6
DarkoPetrovic

Hello, Sir. We are ready to work on Your project. 24/7 service offer.

$1500 USD in 30 days
(3 Reviews)
2.3
Data1234

Hello, I'm interested on this project. Kindly provide me a chance to work on it. I can start right now. But I have few questions... Kindly check your message box. Thank you

$1500 USD in 15 days
(3 Reviews)
1.7
sammahmud

Hi, I am interested in this project and assure you that if given me this opportunity, I will prove my efficiency, reliability, and 100% accuracy. Thanks

$1500 USD in 7 days
(2 Reviews)
1.7
litebrain

I'm ready to find, resize and upload 3000 products to your Shopping cart. I can start today :)

$1500 USD in 45 days
(1 Review)
1.6
SoftwareEng8876

Hello sir...i am very much interested in this project.i have to do my best to get good positive feedback from you.you can believe to get good results from me.just give me one chance to prove. Thank u!

$1500 USD in 10 days
(1 Review)
0.0
Ibrahim185

ready to start

$1500 USD in 25 days
(1 Review)
1.2
yeasin62

Please see my PM

$1500 USD in 8 days
(1 Review)
0.0
unetcm

previous experience about this kind of work. so can do this project.

$1777 USD in 15 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0