We are building a membership site using aMember Pro and Joomla, and we are looking for a Joomla developer to help us select, and customize (if necessary) existing extensions that will support our site. We also need some custom module development specific to our poker business for managing coaching and mentoring sessions.
We are looking for a custom Joomla-based membership site which uses the AMember Pro billing module for membership management and content access control (we’ll provide the AMember license).
The site will operate generally like a MemberGate membership portal ([url removed, login to view]).
The qualified bidder will have the following experience and development capabilities:
1) Deep Joomla content management system experience
2) Joomla extensions, including forums
3) Joomla integration with AMember Pro billing module
4) Joomla custom extension development
5) Email auto-responder integration (posting web forms automatically)
6) Dynamic membership home page with teaser copy from articles in Joomla
7) Joomla content: managed as “departments” with delgegated administration to content providers (writers, editors, etc.)
8) MP3, Flash, Video and Photo Gallery players
9) Controlled content download (using AMember plug-in)
10) Member sign-up and management via AMember plug-in
11) Role-based security system limiting different user’s access
12) Point system enabling users to accumulate points (managed in Amember profile)
13) Joomla forum, slightly customized and protected by Amember
14) Site-wide search
Graphics and site design can be included in this bid or we can have the site design/graphics done independently.
A more detailed written specification will be made available to Qualified Bidders, then the project will be awarded to the Successful Bidder. Qualified Bidders must supply customer references (which will be checked) on successful Joomla projects involving integration of AMember and other items listed above.
Thank you in advance for considering this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work