Export PowerPoint/Keynote slide as PNG file
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
If you accept this project you will develop a sample Mac program that communicates with PowerPoint and Keynote to convert a specific slide to PNG image.
• Input: slide number from the active slide show to convert
• Output: PNG file or PNG NSData
• Must not interrupt the full screen slide show or change active slide
• Can use AppleScript if needed
• Should not manipulate menus (sending commands to menu items)
• Should work with future versions of PowerPoint/Keynote
• Should work with all PowerPoint/Keynote localizations
• Should not use a third party program or converter utility
• Must use Xcode SDK 10.7 and Cocoa language
• Must use only public SDK API (no private API)
• Must not use copyright protected source code
• One method to call PowerPoint 2011
• One method to call Keynote '09
This project is subject to a privacy and intellectual property agreement.
Thanks for your support in this project!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online