ERP Technical documentation Writer - repost
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $906 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We're looking for a professional technical writer to write an English user manual / help document for our ERP software. The software includes Various modules. We have around 10 modules And this contains about 300 Screens and Reports.
For each screen/report the manual Should include:
1. screen have done before). Word document
Further Requirements- Good english, good grammar. Professional technical writing skills
- Approximate length will be 500 pages
- Additionally to office-word document (doc type), user manual will be put (by you) directly into html documents, along with screenshots of the software, etc. So, knowledge of general html is also needed. We will also require online help file of the same document
- Basic Technical Knowledge.
- past experience of writing such documents
- Good english, good grammar.
- Knowledge in document editing tools like Word , flash for video presentation
We will give you an outline of the software. And all necessary supports will be provided. If required , we will also provide the software demo
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online