ERP Technical documentation Writer - repost 2
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This is changed as no. of modules were missed and scope was not clear.
We're looking for a professional technical writer to write an English user manual / help document for our ERP software. The software includes Various modules. We have around 10 modules (FInancial Accounting , Inventory , Sales, Purchase , Payroll etc..) And this contains about 300 Screens and various Reports.
For each module manual Should include:
master files , pre-requisite, workflow, field-by-field description of screen explaining transaction and system flow in easily understandable language for end user . Writer must have a done such work before). Word document
Further Requirements- Good english, good grammar. Professional technical writing skills
- Approximate length will be 800 pages for each module with various sub modules (master, transactions, parameter, reports, pre-requisite etc..)
- Additionally to office-word document (doc type), user manual will be put (by you) directly into html documents, along with screenshots of the software, etc. So, knowledge of general html is also needed. We will also require online help file of the same document
- Basic Technical Knowledge.
- past experience of writing such documents
- Good english, good grammar.
- Knowledge in document editing tools like Word , flash for video presentation
We will give you an outline of the software. And all necessary supports will be provided. If required , we will also provide the software demo
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online