Urgent Asian Based virtual assistant : MS osx, MS Office proficiency reqd
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
Asian based virtual assistant needed for boutique consultancy based in Hong Kong. Being in the start up phase I have an urgent need to help build proposal templates.
I have my brand image and logo and some very crude MS word / Powerpoint and key note templates. Which will form the foundation for your starting point.
I will provide all the thought leadership in the content, no writing required.
I need formatting support to ensure we get the proposals and templates right, at a very high executive level.
You will the following proven skills / experience:
1. MUST work within the Hong Kong / Asia timezone
2. Quality examples of your experience in Mac osx : Keynote and Pages / MS Office : Word and Powerpoint
3. A level of creativity , style and eye for details as you format the drafts to a finished product stage
4. Provide templates in a usable format which I can immediate use
5. Responsive and keen to commit to the task at hand, when I need your support, I will need your commitment
6. Must have own home office / agency set up with access to Mac and MS Office
7. Excellent communication skills esp written as we will likely communicate on line
8. English proficiency, I am a native English speaker (although no content required from you)
9. Prior experience and excellent references for your on line contracting
10. Pay as you go basis
I expect the relationship to be on going, with an initial heavy start up phase as I establish a portfolio of templates and then thereafter on a as needed basis.
thank you for your interest
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online