I hope you are well.
My name is Raquel and I am a Linguistic Resources Assistant at translate plus in London.
Lately, one of our high profile clients has confirmed that they will start sending e-learning jobs by the end of the year. We are currently looking for experienced professionals to be involved in a long-term collaboration for this high profile client.
Please find more details below:
• Service: Audio Sync + general QA + file preparation
• Topic: e-Learning, internal training, general sales and marketing
• Word count: ongoing projects for one of our high profile client
• Software required: Articulate Storyline, Articulate Presenter, Articulate Engage, Articulate Quizmaker, Trados Studio
• Starting date of the project: 5 December
If you are interested in taking part to these projects, please get back to me through with a copy of your CV where your experience in the e-Learning field is emphasised. Please also provide us with the following:
- Your availability to commit to steady workflow
- Confirmation of the use of the required Software
- Your rates for file preparation per hour
- Your mother tongue
* Please note that this e-mail is an availability request only at this stage, and is not a request to start work. The job has not been assigned until we send a job brief via e-mail or i plus, or a written confirmation to proceed.
Otherwise, we would appreciate if you could let us know that you are not interested/ available or recommend us a colleague.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!