Preliminary design of staged LAMP development - medical database
This project was successfully completed by triyama for $64 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$64 USD
Completed In4 days
I'm the most technically minded of a group of doctors working at a community hospital in Melbourne, Australia. As such I've been tasked with development of a new database system to fulfil a variety of goals. These will include recording our workload, tracking our current patients, and facilitating research by allowing a variety of searches. The users of this software will be on a variety of technologies but I plan to support desktop users via an HTML interface and IOS users initially.
I currently have no budget for this project but will be able to attract funds from the hospital once I have a prototype to show. Therefore the initial stage will be need to be focused, quick and limited but also expansible, reusable and well documented. I'll be covering the cost of that personally.
My first request is that we work out a scope for phase 1 and then for subsequent stages. Stage 1 would need to include as a minimum:
- a mySQL database: I will host this and manage the hardware
- a web interface to allow logins, authentication, logout: I have reserved the domain [url removed, login to view] for this purpose
- facility to add patients to the database
- facility to add admissions (trips to hospital) to the patients
- facility to add procedures to the admissions
- facility to produce a pdf showing a list of current patients
I will provide a set of fields of each of these objects/tables.
Stage 2 would be the development of an IOS app to provide the same functionality
Stage 3 will be the addition of further functionality specifically:
- adding, authorising and deleting users
- recording additional specific data when patients match certain criteria
- providing a range of additional reports
- providing a facility for the user to develop SQL-like queries and customised searches
Right now all I need from you is an estimate as to how many hours you'll need to accomplish a working - but not refined - solution to Stage 1. I'll also need an idea of how much time you need and an outline of what documentation you will need from me.
I hope that all makes sense,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online