Creative Press Release Writer Wanted
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $399 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need 6-10 Press Releases written over the next 4 weeks and will offer ongoing work after this. To be considered for this project you must meet the following criteria:
1. It will be your job to come up with the angles for these press releases. We do not have 10 situations that would normally warrant press releases. You will work with us to create newsworthy ideas. We sell high quality fashion jewelry and luxury clothing.
2. You must write these press releases according to USA standards. EU, UK and USA standards for press releases are quite different. If you do not know the difference, please do not apply for this project.
3. Please be sure to include links and evidence of press releases that you have written in the last 6 months and tell us where these have appeared.
4. One of the primary goals of these press releases is to focus on specific keywords to help our website's rankings in google.com. You must understand how to incorporate keywords into these press releases and be able to adhere to [url removed, login to view]'s current guidelines.
5. Please note that your fee should ONLY be for the actually writing of the press releases. We have an account with Vocus and will distribute these via our Vocus account.
6. You must be willing to speak with us, via Skype or landline to learn who we are, learn about our product line, learn what makes us difference, and ask lots of questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online