We are seeking a Public Relations Managerfor a upcoming project.
Responsibilities will include:
Developing a Marketing Communications plan including strategy, goals, and tactics.
Directing social media team to monitor and engage audience across traditional and new media while leading efforts to monitor reputation, industry trends and relationship management.
Prolifically creating content for press releases, byline articles, keynote presentations.
- Managing the needs of a variety of clients from initial brief through to successful implementation of PR and social media campaigns and projects.
- Conceive creative, commercial and appropriate PR and social media solutions to meet client objectives.
- Work across the entire portfolio of clients as and when required.
- Contribute to the business development activity of the consultancy, including helping develop PR and social media proposals for new business pitches.
- Maintain the highest standards of client service.
- Aid in media planning for relevant PR clients.
- Manage profitability on client accounts.
I am interested in speaking to experienced PR professionals who have demonstrable experience of managing either B2B or B2C accounts (preferably both!) and have previously led and guided lesser experienced team members.
Looking forward to hear from you.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hello, I am an experienced marketer & PR specialist, as you can see in my resume. Moreover, my last job was also working for a Danish company. I would like to know more about your project.
hi, i am interested in working for the project. it is interesting and relevant to my field of expertise. I would love to speak to you further and discuss a possibility of a cooperation