Primary Four / Grade 4 Math Questions and solutions III
This project was awarded to mgc1984 for $90 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$90 USD
We are hiring freelancers who will be able to help us to type/modify/edit/recreate Primary Four (and/or Grade 4) level mathematical questions from a reference book of questions (Appendix AA) and provide solutions (Appendix D) thereafter. Sample of work done (Appendix CC) is enclosed for your reference.
Each question in Appendix AA must be typed out into Microsoft PowerPoint once and then
modified two (2) times (i.e. a total of 3 slides per question: 1 original question and 2 modified questions). And in each modification of a question, all 5 of the following components from the original questions must be changed:
(c) Name ;
(d) Context; and
The above questions must be done on Microsoft PowerPoint, using the following format (refer to Appendix CC):-
- PowerPoint slides (A4 size)
- Page Layout: Landscape
- Font: Arial, Size 20
- Alignment: Text box to be placed on the extreme top of the slide, spanning across the slide fully (text to begin on extreme top left also)
- One question per slide (3 slides for one question: 1 original and 2 modified)
- Question number does not need to be labelled (e.g. 1, 2, 3, etc). But sub questions within one question needs to be labelled in such format:
The answer sheet must be done on Microsoft Word (Appendix D).
Please save the files separately as per topic and level of difficulty (e.g. Topic 1 Level 1, Topic 1 Level 2, Topic 1 Level 3, Topic 2 Level 1, etc.). The topics to be covered are as follows:-
1) Decimals 1
2) Decimals 2
4) Area and Perimeter
5) Symmetry and Tessellations
6) SA 1 Paper 1, SA 1 Paper 2, SA 2 Paper 1, SA 2 Paper 2
Based on the above, there should be a total of 19 files.
A constant update on the progress of work is expected to be given so as to ensure smooth flow of the project. Also, the finished work is expected to be error free.
Note - We will put a milestone of:
o 20% for completing Topic 1 - 3
o 20% for completing Topics 4 - 6
o 60% for final checking and editing
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online