I need to create a mobile web application of an existing website.
The mobile web app needs to be:
1. Connected to a user system (on the original website this system is based on Zend, and the data stored on the db)
2. Connected to a MySQL db (read and insert data).
3. Have geolocation functionality.
4. With appealing and intuitive User Interface, appropriate for mobile devices.
6. Fully supported by main mobile browsers (chrome, safari, opera, dolphin etc.)
Native apps in android and ios are to be developed too, so if you have knowledge in a mobile development framework such as Application Craft or a different framework that enables the conversion of the web apps created by it into native apps, that would be a plus.