This is a great project for someone that knows how to deliver quality content.
I am looking for an affordable, fast, native English-speaking writer to write 5 articles on a particular product and associated keywords. This gig has the potential to become a long term engagement as I have an urgent requirement for 50 articles in total.
GOAL OF CONTENT: To genuinely help the reader make an informed buying decision, and to encourage the person to try the product. A call to action is necessary, as this is one of the goals, but it doesn't have to be overdone or a turn off. Again, a delicate balance is required.
I will give you specific information about the product, the niche and target keywords. You must be able to carry out independant research to fill out the content. I am willing to answer any questions that you may have. Content should be original. No plagirism will be tolerated.
I would like the writer to strongly identify with the reader coming to this site - emphasize with them off the bat and get them engaged with the content. It is extremely important to create a strong urge inside this person to continue reading. Ask yourself - what need is this person trying to fulfill by reading this article? A good understanding of what this product is, and the benefits (which should be brought out clearly, under their respective sub-heads) is crucial for this article.
Regarding the tone - friendly and trustworthy. We want to convey trust above all else, but also be informative and in a way that someone reporting on the subject would give the information. So, a delicate balance to be struck between talking with a friend, as well as being objective and informative. "
Mediocre writers and non-native speakers need not apply.
Each article should have the following characteristics:
1. Articles must be completed in 5 days.
2. Articles should be even-handed and factual (no fake reviews or false statements)
2. Articles should be well researched
3. Articles should use excellent native-English grammar
4. Articles should be approximately 850 words
5. Articles should be generally positive (but accurate)
6. Articles should point out one or two concerns about the product
7. Articles should be original (must pass CopyScape).
8. Articles should use the targeted keyword twice in the article
9. Important: Use sub-headings to separate major ideas in the article
Bids must include the following or they will be ignored
1. What price will you charge per word or per article.
2. How long realistically it would take to complete the project.
3. At least 2 samples of your work.
Note that I am on a budget, so price will be a factor in my selection.
Thank you for your bid and, hopefully, we can work together soon.
Payment will be prompt and if you give me a good product I will leave positive feedback and recommend you to other employers.
Again, only serious, professional, native-english writers should reply.