Microcontroller based calling device
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $272 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I want to design wireless calling system. Details are as below.
1. The system would comprise of 3 parts
2. First part is called as calling unit. Will just have two push buttons ( one for placing a call and another for resetting the call) and wireless transmitter unit.
3. Second part would contain microcontroller based circuit.
4. Wireless receiver --> Freq to voltage controller ( digital output ) --> microcontroller
[url removed, login to view] should send the output to digital display
6. Third part would be digital display and should be displaying number assigned to the calling device.
7. Microcontroller program should handle multiple inputs at a time and display number assigned to each calling unit.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online