I want to design wireless calling system. Details are as below.
1. The system would comprise of 3 parts
2. First part is called as calling unit. Will just have two push buttons ( one for placing a call and another for resetting the call) and wireless transmitter unit.
3. Second part would contain microcontroller based circuit.
4. Wireless receiver --> Freq to voltage controller ( digital output ) --> microcontroller
[url removed, login to view] should send the output to digital display
6. Third part would be digital display and should be displaying number assigned to the calling device.
7. Microcontroller program should handle multiple inputs at a time and display number assigned to each calling unit.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $252 for this job
Hello I am a [url removed, login to view] in Electronics Engineering with experience in PCB design and microcontrollers. I would like to take care of your project. If you are interested please let me know, Javier Oliver.