E-Commerce Site Scraping Program
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $764 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are looking for someone to create for us a product sourcer retrieval tool.
We are an online retailer and we list thousands of products.
We are looking for an experienced software developer that can develop a tool for product sourcing for our specific need.
It must be able to track thousands of items simultaneously and return detail information on the suppliers’ status as to availability and price, posted on their website.
It needs to allow us to list the item and online vendor which we track.
And a search for vendor selling the item as well.
We require a scraping software, with a very simple user friendly user interface that will scrape data from e-commerce sites and export the data into set fields.
The following are the requirements:
1. Must be able to adapt to the different e-commerce sites that would be entered so that it can effectively scrape each one.
2. It should be SIMPLE with regards to the UI ..... prefferably it should have a field where we can enter the URL of the site we want data scraped/parsed, hit "enter" and it goes to work.
3. It needs to scrape/parse this specific data from the sites entered (we will always want the same info from each site) and export the data..
a) Product Title (name)
b) Manufacturer or Brand
c) Model #
d) UPC #
e) Shipping price if possible
4. Given that we are looking for a programmer that is very familiar with this type of work and has completed much of it, we are looking for someone that has much of the base work already done from prior projects and therefore has the ability to finish this project within 2-3 days and cheaply.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online