IPPINKA ([url removed, login to view]) stands for functional, long-lasting, and well-made products for your life. In addition to curating products from designers and makers all over the world, we also develop our own products. People who love design come to our store for their home and lifestyle.
We are looking for someone to help us refine a wallet design and further develop our design so that it is ready for small-batch production.
- refining the design of a slim modern wallet
- hand creating prototypes for user testing
- developing production plan
- knowledge about a variety of leather materials
- excellent understanding of stitching construction
- experience with sewing machine
Please share portfolio or relevant samples of work (must).
6 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
In school I majored in product design and minored in apparel design, and I had a strong focus on soft goods. You can view examples of my work at [login to view URL]