I have a concept for a phone case. I need someone to take the concept and turn it into a finished phone case. The case will be fabric based and therefore you must be an expert sewer and be experienced in phone case design and manufacture.
The style of the case will a pull-up style like this: [url removed, login to view]
You will need to do the following:
1) Source materials for the case (a black synthetic leather, a coloured inner fabric and a ribbon fabric for the pull-up system). I will need pictures before purchase. I will pay for these.
2) Work out the correct sizing of the case for an iPhone 5 to fit snugly and safely whilst being easy to extract with the pull tag.
3) Build a prototype of the case and check it for problems (such as tatty edges etc) and send me photos of the initial prototype.
4) Make any refinements and send me photos of the refined version.
5) Build 3 more prototypes - 3 in each of the 3 colours.
6) Send the 3 final prototypes and the refined initial prototype to me in the UK. Include this cost in your bid, however the parcel will be very small and will not require urgent delivery so will cost very little.
A talented manufacturer should be able to complete this project within just a few hours of work. It is very simple and basic, however the highest of quality will be expected. The case my all line up, be symmetrical, the tag must be positioned in the centre, clean edges that do not fray etc.
I am only happy to share the exact details of the concept with the chosen bidder. If the project goes smoothly and the prototypes are of outstanding quality, I would be more than happy to continue to manufacture further units with the project winner.
Please include details of your experience and work you have done in the past. Let me know of any questions you have!