Produce sealed tray product
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4125 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need to have a product manufactured/produced. Here are high level details:
1. Produce a 30 mil thick thermoformed tray out of high impact polystyrene or similar material. Tray is approximately 11" by 9" by 1"
2. Fill the tray with a total of ~240 ml of fluid in 5 cavities
3. Seal the tray with a thin plastic film (3-5 mils thick) that has a pre-printed 2-color graphic
4. Print/procure the pre-printed film
5. Attach plastic hanger clips on one edge
This is not a food product nor an FDA product. However, the packaging/production process is very similar to that which you would find in food packaging. Some examples include tofu packaging, cheese dip kids' snacks, etc.
I am looking to start with production of 200 units for the initial phase but expect volumes will be much higher eventually.
I will provide a drawing of the product and components once I get a short list of potential partners.
I am only interested in doing this with a US-based group. However, it is acceptable if certain components must be sourced abroad.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online