Fashion assistant for ecommerce website
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $996 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD / hour
As an ecommerce website based in Australia. Our vision is to bring you unique designer products. Unique, fashion is our style. We will start soon, so we need a fashion assistant who have experience in fashion apparel industry help us to achieve the following tasks.
[url removed, login to view] apparel product list from our sourcing staff.(Each product has a picture) Determine whether it is suitable for Australian market.
[url removed, login to view] name & a short description for this product.(eg. Dresses, Tops, Skirt,etc)
[url removed, login to view] design industry experience.
[url removed, login to view] fashion, dresses, jewellery,etc.
1. This is a monthly exercise and require to work with us for 6 months or longer.(Please quote on how many hours you need and your hourly rate as well.)
2. Normally you will have 200-500 products to review every months.
3. We will also hire on a trial basis for the first email campaign. If we enjoy working together then we will look for an on-going bi-weekly email schedule.
4. Let me know if you need any other information.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online