vBulletin Design Requirements
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $84 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
This project is part design, part requirements and part subject matter expert. I have a forum using vBulletin 4.0 Suite. We're using just the basic features. I'd like to juice it up with a Member home page including: 1) project tools 2) Social marketing 3) useful widgets 4) better member management 5) better community building including albums, groups and blogs This is the preliminary requirements documentation showing a design and assessing what can be done to improve the product. The deliverable is a document. The coder should have an extensive knowledge of vBulletin and would have first crack at coding the work once the design and requirements were fulfilled.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Mar 7, 2010 1:31:39 AM:
I forgot to mention that the vBulletin is installed already and the site design schema is set. What I'm interested in at this point is modifying the vBulletin installation to best use the tools available. The current site location is [url removed, login to view] David
PHP / mySQL / vBulletin
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online