I am launching a new business which involves a partnership between a company I would establish as an owner and a training body in the UK with 25 years of professional experience.
This UK based company is specialized in providing health and social care training for health and social care professionals and non-specialized staff working in the social care sector to a leadership and managerial level. It is a government supported body and their executive staff are part of the committee dedicated to set the standards of assessing social care professionals and staff working in the health sector in the UK. It is approved from a number of Awarding Organisations in the UK to deliver nationally and internationally recognized qualifications and also have the ability to build and gain official approval for our its own custom-made courses. The two main areas of expertise are;training and consultation services.
The company provides hundreds of units to choose from if a client requires bespoke training, attached is an example of what they can provide.
· The training body will invoice my company for the class cost as per agreed price list on a signed contract. Payment will be processed from my company within the agreed time limit. All contracts for providing services in the UAE will be under my company’s legal name in which I will issue the invoice and receive the payment for the provided services. Attached is the fixed cost the UK based company would invoice (including their profit) for their conventional courses. The values are in sterling pounds.
The UK based company would provide the consultants, instructors, training content and all the technical aspects of the business, In return for a fixed sum per student which includes their profit.
The role of my company is:
1. To perform the marketing within the UAE,
2. To provide the logistics and management support services that need to be done outside the UK for the execution of the training project, which includes; tickets to UAE and back to UK, accommodation, transport, ect.
The desired scope of work is as follows:
• Needs analysis (main resources required for the business)
• Competition analysis
o Research on current competitors
o How to obtain competitive advantage in the market
• To find out whether there is a need for this service or not (Market size/need)
• To explore direct and indirect potential clients for the business (Market Profiling)
• To provide an idea of the training requirements of potential clients (social care houses)
• Pricing for the conventional courses and short courses.
• Simplified business strategic analysis (SWOT analysis)
• A 5-year financial projection on expenses and revenues (including breakeven point)
• Design an out-of-the-box promotional scheme to achieve effective outreach
• Risk analysis (possibility and effect)
• To conclude the report with the potential for success (%) for this business venture based on the data collected.
This project was awarded to
Very professional Freelancer, knows what has to be done with a high level end results! [30 October, 2015] Great Communication, Exceeded expectation with quality of work and always available for changes/amendments. Will Work with him again
Greetings! I provide professional business, accounting and finance consulting and have additionally developed dozens of websites. I hold a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Management and a Master of Business Administration degree in Finance. I have created over 420 business plans and have offered memorandums in the past 10 years. Additionally, I have raised debt and equity totaling $242 million to fund these ventures. My goal is to create dynamic narrative content combined with compelling financial data for you. I have also created dozens of websites for US and foreign based firms. These sites exhibit creativity and functionality and are designed to achieve a specific purpose. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work