A few days ago my colleagues and me posted a project that resulted in far to high offers (regarding the USDs involved). Therefore, we decided to divide our application in three fases, hereby aiming fully on phase one. After the development of phase one, when it's completely finished, we will decide about the future of the application.
We want the iPhone application to show the charging points for a certain card, not to be confused with ATMs. We will supply you with the charging point and the necessary information. Specifications involved with the first phase are; gps, Google Maps, loading of charging points out of our database.
More information in the detailed requirements. When we have chosen our partner, we will supply you with logos and if required even more detailed information.
**We are looking for someone who can create an iPhone application to find certain charging points in the surroundings of Rotterdam (the Netherlands), based on the users' current location (GPS).
## **Our wishes**
**We would like to receive your asking price regarding option A. Also, we would like to have some estimates regarding the other two options, we might want to implement those in the future. We underscore option A is our first and main goal.
#### **Phase A**
**While loading the map and other parts of the application, our logo is showed at first. We will deliver the logo.
Then, the user will see the map of Rotterdam, obtained from Google Maps. When there is no GPS signal, the user will start with the Coolsingel, Rotterdam, as the center of the map. When there is a GPS signal, the center will off course be the current location of the user (so in fact this could be somewhere else than Rotterdam).
The map will fill 100% of the screen, only one sign will be visible in the bottom of the screen, this will be a 'i' sign. On the map, for every charging point there is shown a small orange bullet point. At first, the charging points shouldn't be clickable.
The 'i' sign will lead to a new page of the application, where information about the owners, version, and more will be showed. We will deliver this information.
#### **Optional - Phase B**
**A '+' sign is added to the application, next to the 'i' sign in the main interface.
When clicked upon the '+' sign, a menu will occur, where the user can add a new location. Since we are working with a 'passive' database, all the information filled in will be communicated to us (via e-mail is possible, suggestions are welcome). We want the user to fill in the following information:
- Full address (two fields; street (letters) and number (numbers only)).
- City (choose from a list, see databases).
- Tap at least one of two (two should also be possible) of the following fields;
- 'Inside' (the charging point is inside the building on the particular address).
- Extra information (to keep it compact, a maximum of 140 characters).
A second possibility for the menu behind the '+' sign, is that the user's location (GPS) is used for the delivery of new charging points, instead of a manually entered address.
#### **Optional - Phase C**
**Our databases are equipped in such a way, the bullet points can be made clickable, thereby showing the full address, information about being inside or outside the building, and some extra information.
**In the future, we might want to expand our application. Therefore we want to have two databases. We will deliver only the information for the databases.
#### **1. Charging points**
**The first database includes all charging points. The following fields are included:
- An unique id (#01-23456789). The first two numbers give information about the kind of charging point. At this moment in time, we have one of a kind (so all charging points will have the same logo/color). However, in the future we may want to include more. The second part is the number of the charging point, starting with 00000001.
- Longitude and latitude (to point out the exact location of the charging point).
- Street (only letters).
- Number (only numbers).
- City (a code).
- Inside (if the charging point is inside, it shows a 1, if not, a 0).
- Outside (same here, a charging point have to be at least inside or outside, but can also be both).
#### **2. Cities**
**The second database contains all the cities.
- City number.
- City name.**