Simple iPhone App Based Using Existing Database
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 9
We have a web application ([url removed, login to view]) that calculates deadlines for companies and people in the construction industry. ? ? These deadlines are computed by the user providing certain critical fields. ? This feature already works on our web app.
- they identify the project's state, their role in the project, the role of the hiring party, and the project type.
- with this information, the system lists certain "trigger" dates that are applicable to the provided fields.
- the database calculates deadlines based on the provided fields and trigger dates, and displays them to the user.
While the web app gathers more information than these critical items and does complex tracking of the deadlines, we are looking to create an iPhone app that performs only the deadline calculation function. ? For the user, the result will only be to display deadlines calculated, and not to store them in any way.
It will consist of two screens (screenshots attached). ? The first, where data is provided; ? and the second, where the deadlines are displayed based on the data.
After the deadlines are calculated, the user has three simple options:
- to export the deadlines to their calendar
- to email the deadlines to them
- to sign up for an account to track changes. ? If they sign up for an account, they will provide simple info and create a login, and will be added as a user in our db. ? The essential data provided to calculate the deadlines should be added as a project to our db.
However, they will not be able to be logged in through the app at this time. ? Instead, they will get a welcome email from the system and simply be able to login from a computer.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online