Excel based model for Real Estate Project Finance - revised
- Status Closed
- Budget min $5000 USD
- Total Bids 16
Note: This is Phase I of development for software for the Company. The successful Phase I party will be well placed to continue with Phase II, which will be a significantly larger development
We are looking for a software solution that allows for:
1. Facilitating and tracking construction financing and track the development process of residential real estate projects
The target users of the system will be entry level staff to senior finance and real estate development professionals located at Company locations.
Required Software Functionality
• Construction financing platform that will enable users to facilitate and track:
1. Construction of financed residential real estate projects: End-to-end process (loan origination, underwriting, closing, disbursement, servicing and collection) and track final delivery of units
a. Units may be villas, duplexes, apartments, or others
b. Post-disbursement, allow for either:
i. conversion of a portion of the loan into an equity share in the project, with net proceeds shared between the Company and the Obligor (developer)
ii. a percentage share in the revenue of the project
• System should be capable to provide Risk Analysis (Project & Developer) based on various criteria input into the system
• System should have search capability on various criteria for a given financing application
• Reporting capability that will allow users to generate reports based on a selection of parameters.
Assumptions and Agreements
• The project must be completed and commissioned by October 1st 2013.
• All task/job/policy data will be current and approved as such by CGI management.
• All materials developed by the project team will become the exclusive property of Company. In addition, any and all work sheets and other working documentation will also become the property of Company.
Required Proposal Format
The proposal must contain a (1) Technical section and (2) a Time-Cost section.
In the Technical section, the vendor should include technical details (for ex: architecture, tools, model)
In the Time-Cost section, the vendor must detail the time and costs that will be required to complete the project.
Basis for Award of Contract (in no particular order)
• Deployment Time Lines
• Comfort level with subject matter (construction & project finance)
• Level of support offered
• Technically competent
1. Proficient programmer in technologies. Preferably exposed to the industry - in this case construction finance
2. Past project details (minimum 5 projects)
1. Client name, type (individual / company / private or public sector), location and industry
2. Business requirement fulfilled by the project
3. Project scope
4. Tools and/or languages used (incl. communication w external applications or systems)
5. Development time
3. Optional: provide information on level of competence and exposure to the industries in question (real estate construction & project financing)
1. Quality product: per scope, on time and on budget
2. Prompt to return calls, messages or emails
3. Able and willing to incorporate client feedback into the deliverable
4. References: Please provide contact details for 3 of the 5 clients mentioned in the Technical competence sectionGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online