Upgrade Joomla site from Joomla 1.5 to 3.0
This project was successfully completed by phpudding for $250 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In7 days
We have a website [url removed, login to view] that is running on Joomla 1.5. We would like you to take the lead on upgrading us to Joomla 3.0. You will communicate with me before your work begins to ensure that my team is not making changes to the site while you are working (if this is necessary). You should give me an estimate of how long it will take. You should also first ensure that we have a backup of the Joomla 1.5 website that we can revert to in case something goes wrong with the upgrade. You should also let me know if this upgrade will have any effects on our website like certain plugins or extensions not working anymore.
So I see the project going like this:
1) You take a look at our current site and report back to me on whether there will be any compatibility issues or anything to worry about after upgrade.
2) You confirm a backup plan in case we need to revert back to Joomla 1.5.
3) We communicate and schedule a time for you to do the actual upgrade.
4) You upgrade and report back to me when complete, and any changes or issues to be aware of.
My expectation is that you will take the initiative to make this successful and communicate any issues to me or anything I haven't taken into account. Thanks!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online