Competitor research, market analysis
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Need market and competition analysis done for the outsourcing/freelancing market.
· Who are the main competitors? how long have they been active? how large is their audience? about how many projects or users or new signups per day?
. what is their fee structure (signup fees, membership fees, project fees, transfers fees, etc) ?
. how do they advertise/reach their audience?
· What are their similarities and differences as far as products/services are concerned?
· What seems to be their strengths and weaknesses (services, support, website access, etc)?
· Is there room for improvement in this market ?
Some companies that should be included are:
Guru, Elance, Domystuff, rentacoder, etc. Please add any relevant/interesting companies you find.
Good, professional-grade documentation (nice report, executive summary, tables, paragraphs, graphs, etc) and perfect grammar and spelling are a must. Thanks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online