I am looking for Project Management Notes for PMP from PMI
The person should be able to deliver latest updated version of PMBOX.
I want to do PMP from PMI, and I am preparing for it, need your help in passing the exam.
I need all real-time examples and documents structures layouts required for a project manager in software Development
I need complete details on
Learn about the five Process Groups:
1. Initiating, 2. Planning, 3. Executing, 4. Monitoring and Control, and 5. Closure
Learn about the nine Knowledge Areas:
1. Project Integration Management – How the different parts of project integrate with each other.
2. Project Scope Management – Gathering requirements, defining scope.
3. Project Time Management – Learn how to create WBS, Network diagrams, develop schedules.
4. Project Cost Management –Determine costs with Project cost, Management cost, contingency costs etc. Learn earned value techniques.
5. Project Quality Management – What is Quality control and Quality assurance? How this is applicable to the projects.
6. Project Human Resource Management – How to acquire, develop and manage project teams.
7. Project Communications Management – How to manage stakeholders, meeting project reporting requirements etc.
8. Project Risk Management – Understand what are known unknown & what unknown unknowns are. How to manage them,
9. Project Procurement Management – Determine what is to be purchased, how to be purchased, when to be purchased etc.
Please get back to me how can you do it,-
Online training or only notes?
I agree on both the conditions.
Thanks and regards,
4 freelancers are bidding on average $674 for this job
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive