Junior Project Manager for the Middle East
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CHECK is a well known global company focused on checking the quality of customer service, by using the method of Mystery Shopping. We are recruiting internationally oriented people with academic background for the position of Junior Project Manager for the Middle East countries.
- Planning and set-up of projects by means of internal company software
- Managing the overall project and its activities and ensuring that resources are available
- Monitoring activities and ensuring that project deadlines are met
- High school or university degree
- Living in any GCC country, Jordan or Lebanon.
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) is a MUST, a second foreign language is welcome
- Effective communication skills
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- PC and broadband Internet access
- Availability: full-time.
Several of our clients are important western food & beverage companies, thus some projects involve alcoholic beverages. Our candidates should be able to work within these means.
Those not residing in the above mentioned countries, please refrain from applying, as it is a requirement.
Candidates must be willing and able to work from home and work freelance. We count on reliable and responsible people guaranteeing the quality of their work.
Approximate Starting Salary: to be discussed on an interview.
If you are interested please send your CV in English directly to:
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online